11 Shouts - 72,743 Scrobbles
Born on the 1th November 1976 in Hungary, Beáta Palya’s musical career began early, when she sang with a folk group from her village. She went on to win regional singing competitions before joining Zurgo, a traditional folk group, at the age of sixteen. Inspired by these experiences, she went on to study the ancient song cultures of Hungary and Transylvania at University; her thesis explored the relationship between traditional and modern music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Szabadon - (5:59) - 273 plays
- Hívlak Téged - (5:51) - 127 plays
- Mátyás Király És Beatrix Királyné Találkozásának Története - (4:26) - 98 plays
- Én Istenem - (6:06) - 83 plays
- A Nő - (6:10) - 90 plays
- Szavak Nélküli - (4:53) - 100 plays
- Oly Szép Vagy Nekem - (4:07) - 97 plays
- Beszív-Kifúj - (4:54) - 116 plays
- Emberállat - (3:11) - 79 plays
- Kulumatulá - (6:38) - 60 plays