11 Shouts - 60,899 Scrobbles
Born on the 1th November 1976 in Hungary, Beáta Palya’s musical career began early, when she sang with a folk group from her village. She went on to win regional singing competitions before joining Zurgo, a traditional folk group, at the age of sixteen. Inspired by these experiences, she went on to study the ancient song cultures of Hungary and Transylvania at University; her thesis explored the relationship between traditional and modern music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tchiki tchiki - (3:35) - 90 plays
- A képek dala - (5:27) - 49 plays
- Hoppá - (3:54) - 48 plays
- Nagy Utazás - (6:05) - 84 plays
- Fák, virágok, fény - (5:28) - 49 plays
- Nem Leszek A Játékszered - (4:19) - 39 plays
- Sofia Express - (6:43) - 37 plays
- Utánam a vízözön - (4:20) - 51 plays
- Amerika - (1:02) - 45 plays
- Semmi - (0:35) - 30 plays