11 Shouts - 62,552 Scrobbles
Born on the 1th November 1976 in Hungary, Beáta Palya’s musical career began early, when she sang with a folk group from her village. She went on to win regional singing competitions before joining Zurgo, a traditional folk group, at the age of sixteen. Inspired by these experiences, she went on to study the ancient song cultures of Hungary and Transylvania at University; her thesis explored the relationship between traditional and modern music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hoppá - (3:54) - 82 plays
- A képek dala - (5:27) - 67 plays
- Tchiki tchiki - (3:35) - 71 plays
- Lovas Dal - (5:40) - 45 plays
- Sofia Express - (6:43) - 35 plays
- Fák, virágok, fény - (5:28) - 42 plays
- Szép Szemű Szeretőm - (5:17) - 36 plays
- Nagy Utazás - (6:05) - 117 plays
- Aki egyszer útnak indul - (5:29) - 45 plays
- Ribizliálom - (6:55) - 86 plays