45 Shouts - 310,745 Scrobbles
Pallas is a progressive rock band from Scotland. They were one of the bands at the vanguard of what was termed neo-progressive during progressive rock's second-wave revival in the early 1980s (other major acts included Marillion, IQ, Twelfth Night, and Pendragon). After releasing a self-produced LP entitled Arrive Alive (recorded in Scotland in 1981), Pallas was courted by EMI records (who had just signed contemporaries Marillion) and thrust into the studio with none other than Yes / Emerson, Lake & Palmer producer Eddie Offord to record the LP that would become The Sentinel.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling Down - (7:29) - 376 plays
- Shadow of the Sun - (7:55) - 414 plays
- New Life - (4:51) - 388 plays
- LyricsCold city, runs hot with pain
Knives slash your jugular vein
Cut and Run
There is no escape from the gun
Tongues lie a noose around your neck
- Harvest Moon - (7:19) - 361 plays
- Monster - (6:21) - 293 plays
- And I Wonder Why - (7:04) - 325 plays
- Dominion - (9:09) - 310 plays
- Shock Treatment - (4:29) - 273 plays
- Crash and Burn - (5:28) - 236 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online