46 Shouts - 313,854 Scrobbles
Pallas is a progressive rock band from Scotland. They were one of the bands at the vanguard of what was termed neo-progressive during progressive rock's second-wave revival in the early 1980s (other major acts included Marillion, IQ, Twelfth Night, and Pendragon). After releasing a self-produced LP entitled Arrive Alive (recorded in Scotland in 1981), Pallas was courted by EMI records (who had just signed contemporaries Marillion) and thrust into the studio with none other than Yes / Emerson, Lake & Palmer producer Eddie Offord to record the LP that would become The Sentinel.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Shadow of the Sun - (7:55) - 606 plays
- New Life - (4:51) - 587 plays
- Harvest Moon - (7:19) - 529 plays
- Falling Down - (7:29) - 318 plays
- And I Wonder Why - (7:04) - 471 plays
- Cut And Run - (5:31) - 302 plays
- Dominion - (9:09) - 453 plays
- Wake Up Call - (6:33) - 419 plays
- In Cold Blood - (3:52) - 427 plays
- Crash and Burn - (5:28) - 228 plays