45 Shouts - 285,192 Scrobbles
Pallas is a progressive rock band from Scotland. They were one of the bands at the vanguard of what was termed neo-progressive during progressive rock's second-wave revival in the early 1980s (other major acts included Marillion, IQ, Twelfth Night, and Pendragon). After releasing a self-produced LP entitled Arrive Alive (recorded in Scotland in 1981), Pallas was courted by EMI records (who had just signed contemporaries Marillion) and thrust into the studio with none other than Yes / Emerson, Lake & Palmer producer Eddie Offord to record the LP that would become The Sentinel.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Falling Down - (7:29) - 455 plays
- Cut And Run - (5:31) - 461 plays
- Crash and Burn - (5:28) - 341 plays
- Monster - (6:21) - 364 plays
- Northern Star - (3:59) - 351 plays
- Shock Treatment - (4:29) - 344 plays
- Something in the Deep - (6:50) - 325 plays
- Atlantis - (8:04) - 270 plays
- The Bringer Of Dreams - (9:49) - 289 plays
- Warriors - (7:14) - 240 plays