0 Shouts - 45,325 Scrobbles
Lively and moving french songs, music from the Balkans and gypsy jazz... As soon as you hear them playing the first notes, Palinka takes you on a trip...Read More...
Since it was created in 2003, the quartet gave more than 400 shows in pubs, concert halls and festivals in Paris and all over France.
In August 2004, Palinka went on a tour in the Balkans where they discovered...."Palinka", a local plumb liquor, which gave the band more than its name: their liveliness, and enthusiasm for musical encounters...
Each and every concert is an event filled with humour, generosity and surprises, which often lasts until dawn, with a few broken strings....
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Catastrophe - 8,168 plays
- Donnez moi un verre - 6,624 plays
- Tu sors - 4,564 plays
- Larevedere princess - 4,289 plays
- Faut pas s'étonner - 4,186 plays
- Un malin plaisir - 4,018 plays
- Dragosh - 3,001 plays
- Lâche la foule - 2,662 plays
- Dors - 2,238 plays
- Elle m'a laissé - 1,143 plays