19 Shouts - 45,790 Scrobbles
Lively and moving french songs, music from the Balkans and gypsy jazz... As soon as you hear them playing the first notes, Palinka takes you on a trip... Since it was created in 2003, the quartet gave more than 400 shows in pubs, concert halls and festivals in Paris and all over France. In August 2004, Palinka went on a tour in the Balkans where they discovered...."Palinka", a local plumb liquor, which gave the band more than its name: their liveliness, and enthusiasm for musical encounters...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tu sors - (4:31) - 56 plays
- Le pivert - (4:08) - 3 plays
- Dors - (6:09) - 4 plays
- Donnez moi un verre - (4:25) - 2 plays
- Jasmin - (6:27) - 6 plays
- Palinka - (3:28) - 2 plays
- Dragosh - (4:01) - 4 plays
- Lâche la foule - (5:47) - 2 plays
- Donnez-moi un verre - (4:25) - 2 plays
- Larevedere princess - (5:27) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online