0 Shouts - 45,324 Scrobbles
Lively and moving french songs, music from the Balkans and gypsy jazz... As soon as you hear them playing the first notes, Palinka takes you on a trip...Read More...
Since it was created in 2003, the quartet gave more than 400 shows in pubs, concert halls and festivals in Paris and all over France.
In August 2004, Palinka went on a tour in the Balkans where they discovered...."Palinka", a local plumb liquor, which gave the band more than its name: their liveliness, and enthusiasm for musical encounters...
Each and every concert is an event filled with humour, generosity and surprises, which often lasts until dawn, with a few broken strings....
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Catastrophe - 8,168 plays
- Donnez moi un verre - 6,621 plays
- Tu sors - 4,561 plays
- Larevedere princess - 4,288 plays
- Faut pas s'étonner - 4,192 plays
- Un malin plaisir - 4,024 plays
- Dragosh - 2,998 plays
- Lâche la foule - 2,669 plays
- Dors - 2,240 plays
- Elle m'a laissé - 1,143 plays