19 Shouts - 44,878 Scrobbles
Lively and moving french songs, music from the Balkans and gypsy jazz... As soon as you hear them playing the first notes, Palinka takes you on a trip... Since it was created in 2003, the quartet gave more than 400 shows in pubs, concert halls and festivals in Paris and all over France. In August 2004, Palinka went on a tour in the Balkans where they discovered...."Palinka", a local plumb liquor, which gave the band more than its name: their liveliness, and enthusiasm for musical encounters...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Catastrophe - (2:27) - 248 plays
- Tu sors - (4:31) - 109 plays
- Donnez moi un verre - (4:25) - 100 plays
- Faut pas s'étonner - (3:46) - 83 plays
- Larevedere princess - (5:27) - 87 plays
- Un malin plaisir - (4:23) - 79 plays
- Dragosh - (4:01) - 84 plays
- Doha dolmesk - (4:27) - 36 plays
- Dors - (6:09) - 32 plays
- Lâche la foule - (5:47) - 21 plays