16 Shouts - 17,515 Scrobbles
Colombia: Pala (Carlos Palacio) is one of the best colombian singer-songwriters. A doctor who ran away from their offices to find the perfect song. It was in Havana, at the Higher Institute of Arts, which began exploring the craft of song. There he outlined his debut, an album entitled "Amnesialand", produced by Thom Russo (Eric Clapton, Michael Jackson) and published in 2001. The song that christened the album was voted the number 1 song of 2004 by the young of the Radio Frequency Nacional de Colombia 99.1.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- He Who Will Protect Us All - (3:57) - 74 plays
- Don't Ever Think You're In Control - (2:55) - 62 plays
- These Weights - (2:53) - 59 plays
- Don't Ever Think That You're In Control - (3:56) - 36 plays
- Where It Comes From And What It Does - (2:28) - 49 plays
- Sure To Burn - (8:26) - 45 plays
- Inside Of - (7:23) - 44 plays
- Phase In, Phase Out - (1:45) - 41 plays
- The Singularity - (5:54) - 38 plays
- Astral Projection Adventure - (2:58) - 21 plays