7 Shouts - 12,128 Scrobbles
painted saints hail from Denver/Minneapolis and do the ever so popular spaghetti western-heroin klezmer-chamber country-sad bastard thing. They write tin can and twine romances in a color of rust with backdrops of long wind swept open roads framed by tangled barbed wire and naked telephone poles. Their songs are of ashtray broken hearts and lansdscapes of beauty and sorrow borrowing harmonies from old eastern europe, the desert southwest and the sentiments of working class rust belt americana. they are also really into pompous descriptions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tinder - (4:32) - 58 plays
- The Fat Kid Rides His Bike in the Snow - (6:56) - 27 plays
- Ipsifendus and Introductions - (2:59) - 30 plays
- Oh Comely - (6:58) - 22 plays
- company town - (5:31) - 16 plays
- The Lament - (1:41) - 20 plays
- For the Brokers of Bottlecaps - (2:53) - 19 plays
- the volvo king of new york - (2:24) - 17 plays
- In Remembrance of the Pottersfield Special - (5:36) - 20 plays
- Cardboard & Silence Saved Us Again - (4:36) - 17 plays