Pain of Salvation
7,383 Shouts - 19,322,280 Scrobbles
Pain of Salvation is a progressive rock band from Eskilstuna, Sweden. The band centres on lead vocalist, guitarist, composer, and writer Daniel Gildenlöw. Trademarks include concept albums focusing on social, environmental, philosophical, and emotional issues as well as songs that incorporate complex rhythms and time changes but retain flowing melodies. The band was formed by Gildenlöw in 1984 under the name Reality.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsShe keeps the world at bay
With walls built to stand come-what-may
And with that coldness on display, they held until today
She would hold her own
Running all alone
- Lyrics"Please let me be yours please never leave
Please stay here close to me
All love we shared where is it now?
Please let me be better than I was
Please don't give up on us
- To the Shoreline - (3:03) - 16,961 plays
- Lyrics[music: daniel gildenlow/daniel magdic]
[lyrics: daniel gildenlow]
(watching corners and crossing watching all the red lights watching the
stress watching beggars and bankers and rushing cars I'm drowning in this
mess)Help me! Rescue me! Save me! Set me free! (watching all the stress)
- 1979 - (2:53) - 15,986 plays
- Spitfall - (7:17) - 13,614 plays
- Flame to the Moth - (6:03) - 12,543 plays
- Undertow - (5:11) - 12,200 plays
- Holy Diver - (1:56) - 11,270 plays
- She Likes to Hide - (2:57) - 10,172 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online