353 Shouts - 523,798 Scrobbles
Pagan Altar, formed 1976 by Alan and Terry Jones in Brockley, England. Alongside Witchfinder General, they are one of the few NWOBHM bands to play doom metal.
Their gigs were characterised by moody, epic and heavy music interpreted with highly visual stage aspect which accented their interest for occult themes. Pagan Altar's only release from that era was independent, self-released, self-titled cassette which was in later years bootlegged.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Judgement of the Dead - (7:52) - 3,548 plays
- The Black Mass - (5:34) - 3,450 plays
- Reincarnation - (8:47) - 2,657 plays
- Pagan Altar - (7:25) - 2,458 plays
- In the Wake of Armadeus - (4:16) - 2,362 plays
- The Lords of Hypocrisy - (5:38) - 2,363 plays
- Night Rider - (4:12) - 2,070 plays
- Satan's Henchmen - (3:11) - 1,969 plays
- Samhein - (5:30) - 1,967 plays
- The Cry of the Banshee - (5:15) - 2,006 plays