120 Shouts - 418,693 Scrobbles
Paddock Park was formed in the summer of ’07, by Brian Calzini and Tom Denney of A Day To Remember, as a joke band that Tom wrote the music for and Brian did the vocals for; they put it up on Myspace, it started to get some hype and people wanted to see them play live. So Brian recruited two guitar players, a drummer (ex-drummer of A Day To Remember) and a bass player. This line up got them very popular With their in-your-face screams, brutal breakdowns and catchy melodies, Paddock Park has captured the ears of thousands of listeners, and virtually exploded onto the scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsRegret, so long.
Overlook my best intentions,
And now I'm taking it back.
I'm taking back my life.
If you could only see the way that she smiles at me,
- LyricsA familiar face is all it takes
I'm not ready to forgive and I will never forget what you said
We're only running from ourselves
I'm not one to say I'm wrong, you turned your back,
- LyricsLets burn these bridges and disconnect from our encounters
You'll never know the trails that I've been through
The trails that I've been through
Let's go through life and never speak again
Watch your mouth I hope you die
I'll paint this town red, with your murder.
This will be worth all my waiting.
Waiting for your lies, better off with out you.
Fuck I thought this would never end like this did.
- LyricsYou seem to walk away so effortlessly.
I'm giving everything I've ever had to you.
It's time to set this record straight.
You've given up on everything.
It's clear to see I meant nothing to you.
- You Can Lift Your Dress Like Nobody's Business - (3:11) - 290 plays
- It's Not Running Away If You Have Somewhere To Go - (2:48) - 270 plays
- The Walls Between Us - (2:43) - 238 plays
- Give Her A Pill To Make Her Shut Up Or Make Her A Mute - (1:10) - 188 plays
- I'm A Man Of My Word - (10:01) - 153 plays