0 Shouts - 14,806 Scrobbles
Puzzlebox is a filk quartet, which has been described as "The Kingston Trio meets Fox Mulder". Or "Tom Lehrer after reading too much Science Fiction". Or "Marilyn Munroe and Michelle Pfeiffer get dressed up for a night of Karaoke and margaritas with Bigfoot and Keith Moon, and they all get arrested for creating a public disturbance but are released by public acclaim and given a mayoral citation for meritorious music". Come listen to their wide variety of songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nuts - (4:04) - 211 plays
- Callings - (1:17) - 137 plays
- Urban Legends - (4:12) - 87 plays
- Takin' a Walk - (2:25) - 84 plays
- Born Out of Time - (2:28) - 54 plays
- Jean's Odyssey - (5:00) - 75 plays
- My Jalapeno Man - (3:19) - 44 plays
- The Dark Man - (3:06) - 52 plays
- God Bless the Artists - (3:13) - 47 plays
- 'Tain't Neither - (4:14) - 49 plays