15 Shouts - 85,254 Scrobbles
The time is now for one of the industry’s best-kept secrets: PJ Morton. The Maroon 5 keyboardist/ backing vocalist makes his major label debut on May 14 with New Orleans, his first album for Young Money Entertainment/Cash Money Records. One listen to Morton’s anticipated project quickly reveals why the multi-talent became a favorite on the indie R&B circuit and an in-demand songwriter/producer and also why the limitless talent will be a game changer for the Lil Wayne-founded Young Money.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Only One - (3:52) - 1,474 plays
- Work It Out - (3:33) - 494 plays
- New Orleans - (1:36) - 414 plays
- Trade It All - (3:18) - 551 plays
- Lover - (4:17) - 443 plays
- Hard Enough - (3:33) - 501 plays
- Heavy - (3:08) - 475 plays
- Heavy (feat. Adam Levine) [Remix] - (3:16) - 405 plays
- Always Be - (2:59) - 421 plays
- First Sight - (2:28) - 379 plays