P. Paul Fenech
13 Shouts - 192,016 Scrobbles
P. Paul Fenech, the man behind The Meteors, has released six highly regarded solo albums and plays in many side projects including, the Legendary Raw Deal (rockabilly), The Surfing Dead (instrumental), Cherry and The Devil (rockabilly), The Outsiders (rockabilly). He is also a prolific and successful writer of horror film music and has written extensively for television and many other films (using a pseudonym).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Funnel of Love - (2:40) - 502 plays
- The Hangmans Daughter - (2:46) - 243 plays
- Angelsong - (3:33) - 180 plays
- The "F" Word - (4:11) - 183 plays
- Snake Eyed Girl - (4:26) - 151 plays
- Poison Heart - (4:03) - 155 plays
- Just Killing Time - (3:37) - 238 plays
- A Bastards Advice - (4:25) - 201 plays
- Jackson - (3:51) - 103 plays
- Legions Song - (3:42) - 148 plays