P-Funk All Stars
9 Shouts - 66,787 Scrobbles
George Clinton is the father of p-funk, and a founding member of The Parliaments and Funkadelic who evolved into Parliament-Funkadelic in the 1970s. By the early 1980s, the two bands & offshoots morphed into a touring ensemble called The P-Funk All Stars. While George Clinton is usually the sole remaining member from the original 1960s and '70s posse, he still occasionally performs with special guests from the earlier days including Michael Hampton (guitar), Bootsy Collins (bass) and Bernie Worrell (keyboards).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pumpin' It Up - (6:59) - 442 plays
- Hydraulic Pump - (6:43) - 224 plays
- Copy Cat - (5:11) - 163 plays
- Catch a Keeper - (5:47) - 170 plays
- Generator Pop - (5:01) - 136 plays
- Acupuncture - (4:21) - 124 plays
- One of Those Summers - (4:38) - 112 plays
- Pumpin' It Up (Album Version) - (6:58) - 13 plays
- Cosmic Slop - (7:59) - 10 plays
- Generator Pop (12" Mix) - (8:42) - 13 plays