P-Funk All Stars
9 Shouts - 69,424 Scrobbles
George Clinton is the father of p-funk, and a founding member of The Parliaments and Funkadelic who evolved into Parliament-Funkadelic in the 1970s. By the early 1980s, the two bands & offshoots morphed into a touring ensemble called The P-Funk All Stars. While George Clinton is usually the sole remaining member from the original 1960s and '70s posse, he still occasionally performs with special guests from the earlier days including Michael Hampton (guitar), Bootsy Collins (bass) and Bernie Worrell (keyboards).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pumpin' It Up - (6:59) - 330 plays
- Hydraulic Pump - (6:43) - 141 plays
- Copy Cat - (5:11) - 110 plays
- Generator Pop - (5:01) - 98 plays
- Catch a Keeper - (5:47) - 69 plays
- One of Those Summers - (4:38) - 61 plays
- Acupuncture - (4:21) - 51 plays
- Generator Pop (12" Mix) - (8:42) - 14 plays
- Atomic Dog - (6:01) - 12 plays
- Hydraulic Pump (Pars I & II) - 12" Mix - (11:45) - 11 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online