P-Funk All Stars
9 Shouts - 67,826 Scrobbles
George Clinton is the father of p-funk, and a founding member of The Parliaments and Funkadelic who evolved into Parliament-Funkadelic in the 1970s. By the early 1980s, the two bands & offshoots morphed into a touring ensemble called The P-Funk All Stars. While George Clinton is usually the sole remaining member from the original 1960s and '70s posse, he still occasionally performs with special guests from the earlier days including Michael Hampton (guitar), Bootsy Collins (bass) and Bernie Worrell (keyboards).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Pumpin' It Up - (6:59) - 288 plays
- Hydraulic Pump - (6:43) - 154 plays
- Copy Cat - (5:11) - 129 plays
- Generator Pop - (5:01) - 131 plays
- Catch a Keeper - (5:47) - 92 plays
- One of Those Summers - (4:38) - 86 plays
- Acupuncture - (4:21) - 94 plays
- Generator Pop (12" Mix) - (8:42) - 13 plays
- Pumpin' It Up (Album Version) - (6:58) - 10 plays
- Hydraulic Pump (Pars I & II) [12" Mix] - (11:46) - 40 plays