59 Shouts - 252,481 Scrobbles
Pélico thinks he can write, sing and play guitar. He has two CDs released, but the critics are still silent about them. Right now he is concluding his third album, in which he is joined on the drums by Loco Sosa (who also plays with Los Pirata and Gork) and on the bass by Jesús Sanchez (idem). On the stage, he also consorts with Régis Damasceno, from the Cidadão Instigado group. His music is neither revolutionary nor a mix of influences.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sem medida - (3:22) - 1,620 plays
- Que isso fique entre nós - (3:02) - 1,418 plays
- Tenha fé, meu bem - (3:01) - 1,230 plays
- Não vou te deixar, por enquanto - (3:57) - 1,328 plays
- Recado - (3:40) - 1,324 plays
- Levarei - (3:12) - 1,114 plays
- Não éramos tão assim - (3:44) - 818 plays
- Vamo tentá - (4:01) - 844 plays
- Ainda não é tempo de chorar - (3:17) - 743 plays
- Minha dor - (2:23) - 830 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online