59 Shouts - 249,328 Scrobbles
Pélico thinks he can write, sing and play guitar. He has two CDs released, but the critics are still silent about them. Right now he is concluding his third album, in which he is joined on the drums by Loco Sosa (who also plays with Los Pirata and Gork) and on the bass by Jesús Sanchez (idem). On the stage, he also consorts with Régis Damasceno, from the Cidadão Instigado group. His music is neither revolutionary nor a mix of influences.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sem medida - (3:22) - 1,817 plays
- Que isso fique entre nós - (3:02) - 1,590 plays
- Não vou te deixar, por enquanto - (3:57) - 1,480 plays
- Tenha fé, meu bem - (3:01) - 1,280 plays
- Recado - (3:40) - 1,467 plays
- Levarei - (3:12) - 1,215 plays
- Não éramos tão assim - (3:44) - 840 plays
- Vamo tentá - (4:01) - 949 plays
- Minha dor - (2:23) - 963 plays
- O menino - (2:49) - 1,167 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online