321 Shouts - 577,301 Scrobbles
Oxbow is a long-lived avant-garde band formed in 1988 in San Francisco, California that is notable for their prolific touring and unique sound. Oxbow plays a blend of noise rock, avant-garde jazz, musique concrète (AMG), and blues, creating soundscapes caustic, or plangent, with overtones of paranoia, revulsion, exaltation. The first album in 1989 combining the squall of bands like The Birthday Party with elements of free jazz and musique concrète from Oxbow, Fuckfest, met with international success and created a small but loyal following that has grown ever since.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Geometry of Business - (4:11) - 1,268 plays
- Down a Stair Backward - (5:00) - 1,209 plays
- She's a Find - (8:47) - 917 plays
- Time, Gentlemen, Time - (4:52) - 860 plays
- A Winner Every Time - (4:52) - 969 plays
- Mr. Johnson - (0:42) - 762 plays
- Frankly Frank - (4:46) - 738 plays
- Frank's Frolic - (6:24) - 660 plays
- It's the Giving, Not the Taking - (6:01) - 537 plays
- Stallkicker - (7:42) - 537 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online