0 Shouts - 1,342 Scrobbles
There was a time when Gospel artiste Owen Uriah thought God could never use a man like him. He began his musical journey as a DJ with local sound systems in his home town of Birmingham, England. Owen progressed into a more creative mode as a drummer, but found he had a vocal ability. He decided to use his vocals to lead his band URIAH, which he formed in the mid 1980s. Owen was very successful as a secular artist, fast becoming one of the top artistes on the Club Scene and was in great demand. He toured the country performing classic Soul, RnB and Reggae.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Closer I Get to You (featuring Annette B) - (4:57) - 117 plays
- In My Father's House (Featuring Sherwin Ryan on Sax) - (4:24) - 1 plays
- We're Not Ordinary People - (4:09) - 1 plays
- Under The Blood (Featuring Tanesha Banton) - (3:53) - 6 plays
- I'll Give You Praise - (3:57) - 1 plays
- Because Of Him - (5:18) - 1 plays