1 Shouts - 41,508 Scrobbles
North America is many different places. Of course, there are different states and different provinces, but that’s not really where the big differences happen. The really fundamental distinctions happen between the different regions. One great thing about my job is I get to travel. I travel, mostly on the highways, and frequently from one end of the country to the other. Some of the most interesting travel is when I get to see how the different regions fit together, as they unroll from end to end.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Driving Myself Crazy - (3:13) - 225 plays
- Dollars and Dimes - (3:10) - 196 plays
- Mountain Home - (2:52) - 206 plays
- Black Diamond - (2:57) - 165 plays
- Red Wine And Tequila - (3:44) - 129 plays
- Lost Highway - (2:46) - 147 plays
- Swear It Off Again - (4:01) - 111 plays
- Two Thousand Miles - (3:45) - 101 plays
- Can't Drink Enough to Sing - (3:51) - 111 plays
- One Day Closer To Rain - (2:50) - 100 plays