6 Shouts - 31,325 Scrobbles
Oweihops is a band from the Pioneer Valley, Massachusetts. Singer/songwriter Michael Metivier began using the name Oweihops in 2003 while performing shows in Chicago, Illinois. After moving to western Massachusetts in late 2005, he began playing regularly with drummer/multi-instrumentalist Aric Bieganek, and cellist Rebekah Dutkiewicz. Oweihops has recorded three albums: Chickadee (2005), Cinquefoil (EP, 2007), and Viburnum (2009). Influences include Low, Songs: Ohia, Scud Mountain Boys, and John Fahey.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- County Country - (3:34) - 180 plays
- Tortoiseshell - (3:07) - 57 plays
- You Fool - (3:21) - 42 plays
- Love That Doesn't Lose - (1:40) - 22 plays
- Eastern Setts - (2:51) - 28 plays
- Nevada - (3:17) - 18 plays
- General Lafeyette Highway Blues - (0:30) - 40 plays
- Sad Little Drunks - (4:14) - 13 plays
- Skipjay - (3:17) - 23 plays
- Fights - (2:57) - 18 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online