6 Shouts - 31,454 Scrobbles
Oweihops is a band from the Pioneer Valley, Massachusetts. Singer/songwriter Michael Metivier began using the name Oweihops in 2003 while performing shows in Chicago, Illinois. After moving to western Massachusetts in late 2005, he began playing regularly with drummer/multi-instrumentalist Aric Bieganek, and cellist Rebekah Dutkiewicz. Oweihops has recorded three albums: Chickadee (2005), Cinquefoil (EP, 2007), and Viburnum (2009). Influences include Low, Songs: Ohia, Scud Mountain Boys, and John Fahey.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- County Country - (3:34) - 152 plays
- Tortoiseshell - (3:07) - 40 plays
- You Fool - (3:21) - 26 plays
- General Lafeyette Highway Blues - (0:30) - 29 plays
- Skipjay - (3:17) - 13 plays
- Love That Doesn't Lose - (1:40) - 12 plays
- Sad Little Drunks - (4:14) - 10 plays
- Eastern Setts - (2:51) - 23 plays
- Nevada - (3:17) - 10 plays
- Fights - (2:57) - 9 plays