100 Shouts - 1,198,561 Scrobbles
Over It is a pop punk band from Orange County, California. Originally from Alexandria, Virginia, the band formed in 1998 to play melodic punk rock, and has since developed a more mainstream rock sound with punk roots. Their last effort was released on Virgin Records, but the band and the label have since parted ways. The band, originally a four-piece, started out on Negative Progression Records. After gaining a small but solid fan base, the band was picked up by Lobster Records, on which they released Timing Is Everything in 2002, and Silverstrand in 2005.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Siren On The 101 - (3:16) - 1,400 plays
- Think Against The Grain - (3:08) - 1,161 plays
- LyricsSee that line where the sky begins, that's where we'll go.
When the road disappears on us that's how we'll know.
Drive away till you find a new day.
They say life reads better than the magazines
When the phone's dumb and work's a bust and talk is cheap.
- Waiting - (3:31) - 448 plays
- Gunslinger (Runnin' Out of Time) - (3:55) - 352 plays
- Too Much Information - (3:35) - 308 plays
- Like Satellites - (2:59) - 317 plays
- We Are the Ordinary - (3:10) - 234 plays
- Your Song - (3:42) - 310 plays
- Dishonor, Disorder - Feat. Mike Herrera of MxPx - (3:42) - 228 plays