17 Shouts - 27,526 Scrobbles
After the 1999 breakup of electronic/shoegaze alchemists Antarctica, Chris Donohue found himself with a new vision. The result: coldwave synths and sparse, delayed guitars woven through lush electronic soundscapery. National Skyline guitarist James Minor joins the lineup, and now three years of experimentation come to light.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Power Windows - (5:48) - 121 plays
- Puzzle Drip - (6:54) - 82 plays
- Sugar Rain - (4:14) - 58 plays
- Invisible Triangle - (6:28) - 79 plays
- All Gates Open - (5:36) - 63 plays
- Lust For Svirda - (5:00) - 56 plays
- Ee-15 - (13:13) - 56 plays
- The Killer Six - (8:23) - 45 plays
- Fields of Lucid Trees - (3:47) - 29 plays
- Blood, Wine & Elevators - (5:47) - 38 plays