Outrun The Sunlight
48 Shouts - 71,693 Scrobbles
Progressive | Melodic | Ambient | Instrumental | Metal Outrun The Sunlight was started in February of 2011 with the original intention of being a studio project that was exclusively online. Having no prior recording experience, this project would be one that would push the band as musicians and artists in technicality, complexity, and ambiance. The collaboration of these two creative minds resulted in a mix of progressive, melodic, instrumental, and ambient metal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laughing With Such Abandon - (4:48) - 1,626 plays
- Where Every Word Spoken, Speaks - (3:00) - 1,532 plays
- Spirit - (3:57) - 1,588 plays
- And Every Glance Given Has Only One Meaning - (4:34) - 1,436 plays
- Stars in the Ocean - (7:06) - 1,373 plays
- The Pace of Glaciers - (10:10) - 1,414 plays
- Diminishment - (3:41) - 1,180 plays
- Achievement - (3:30) - 1,033 plays
- Permanence - (6:02) - 992 plays
- Quark - (4:54) - 506 plays