Outrun The Sunlight
48 Shouts - 66,321 Scrobbles
Progressive | Melodic | Ambient | Instrumental | Metal Outrun The Sunlight was started in February of 2011 with the original intention of being a studio project that was exclusively online. Having no prior recording experience, this project would be one that would push the band as musicians and artists in technicality, complexity, and ambiance. The collaboration of these two creative minds resulted in a mix of progressive, melodic, instrumental, and ambient metal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laughing With Such Abandon - (4:48) - 962 plays
- Where Every Word Spoken, Speaks - (3:00) - 962 plays
- Spirit - (3:57) - 1,053 plays
- And Every Glance Given Has Only One Meaning - (4:34) - 881 plays
- Stars in the Ocean - (7:06) - 858 plays
- The Pace of Glaciers - (10:10) - 929 plays
- Diminishment - (3:41) - 773 plays
- Achievement - (3:30) - 692 plays
- Permanence - (6:02) - 645 plays
- Quark - (4:54) - 562 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online