Outrun The Sunlight
48 Shouts - 63,558 Scrobbles
Progressive | Melodic | Ambient | Instrumental | Metal Outrun The Sunlight was started in February of 2011 with the original intention of being a studio project that was exclusively online. Having no prior recording experience, this project would be one that would push the band as musicians and artists in technicality, complexity, and ambiance. The collaboration of these two creative minds resulted in a mix of progressive, melodic, instrumental, and ambient metal.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Laughing With Such Abandon - (4:48) - 563 plays
- Spirit - (3:57) - 704 plays
- Where Every Word Spoken, Speaks - (3:00) - 552 plays
- And Every Glance Given Has Only One Meaning - (4:34) - 503 plays
- Stars in the Ocean - (7:06) - 490 plays
- The Pace of Glaciers - (10:10) - 522 plays
- Quark - (4:54) - 475 plays
- Diminishment - (3:41) - 446 plays
- Achievement - (3:30) - 401 plays
- Permanence - (6:02) - 365 plays