15 Shouts - 94,141 Scrobbles
Outback was a world music group founded in the late 1980s by multi-instrumentalists Graham Wiggins (America) and Martin Cradick (UK). The group became famous for its fusing of traditional Australian tribal music, represented primarily through Wiggins's didgeridoo, with modern Western music, mostly Cradick's acoustic guitar. Before the band dissolved in 1992, it had been joined by Senegalese Sagar N'Gom, French violinist Paddy Le Mercier and drummer Ian Campbell. The core of the group was formed after Cradick and Wiggins met by chance in Oxford.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- An Dro Nevez - (4:13) - 230 plays
- Baka - (6:28) - 174 plays
- Desert Rain - (5:21) - 159 plays
- Air Play - (5:21) - 126 plays
- On The Streets - (5:49) - 88 plays
- Camberwick Green - (6:30) - 79 plays
- Hold On - (2:29) - 82 plays
- Cuban Connections - (4:21) - 88 plays
- Dance The Devil Away - (7:22) - 106 plays
- Aziz Aziz - (5:01) - 78 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online