49 Shouts - 176,814 Scrobbles
Oum Kalthoum (Arabic: أم كلثوم, other English spellings include: Umm Kulthum, Om Kalthoum, Oum Kalsoum, Oum Kalthum, Omm Kolsoum, Umm Kolthoum, Um Kalthoom) (1904–1975) was an Egyptian singer and musician. Oum Kalthoum was born in Tamay ez-Zahayra village in El Senbellawein, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt. Her birth date is controversial, either 31 December 1898, 31 December 1904 or 4 May, 1904. She died 3 February, 1975.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Al Atlal - (39:54) - 62 plays
- Lessa Faker - (45:58) - 66 plays
- Enta Omri, Pt. 1 (Live) - (5:48) - 42 plays
- Alf Lela Wo lela Pt 1 Intro - 1001 Nights Belly Dancer Nelly - (5:40) - 46 plays
- Tichouf Oumori - (6:16) - 43 plays
- Enta Omri, Pt. 2 (Live) - (6:25) - 34 plays
- Alf Lela Wo Lela Pt 2 Start - Arabian Nights Diva Of Arabic Music - (4:12) - 28 plays
- Enta Omry - 30 plays
- Ala baladi elmahboub - (4:12) - 27 plays
- Enta Omri - (33:30) - 155 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online