47 Shouts - 162,789 Scrobbles
Oum Kalthoum (Arabic: أم كلثوم; other English spellings include: Umm Kulthum, Om Kalthoum, Oum Kalsoum, Oum Kalthum, Omm Kolsoum, Umm Kolthoum, Um Kalthoom) (1904–1975) was an Egyptian singer and musician. Oum Kalthoum was born in Tamay ez-Zahayra village in El Senbellawein, Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt. Her birth date is controversial, and even the Egyptian Ministry of Information seems to have given either 31st December 1898, or 31st December 1904.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Alf Lela Wo lela Pt 1 Intro - 1001 Nights Belly Dancer Nelly - (5:40) - 134 plays
- Ifrah Ya Qalbi - (5:38) - 155 plays
- Enta Omree - (58:57) - 117 plays
- Lessa Faker - (45:58) - 97 plays
- Enta Omri - (33:30) - 125 plays
- Tichouf Oumori - (6:16) - 91 plays
- Ala baladi elmahboub - (4:12) - 75 plays
- Hadeeth al Rouh - (26:19) - 87 plays
- Ya Rohi - (6:41) - 78 plays
- Anta oumri - (4:05) - 71 plays