Otis Redding & Carla Thomas
0 Shouts - 288,983 Scrobbles
Otis Ray Redding, Jr. (September 9, 1941 – December 10, 1967 in Dawson, Georgia) was an American soul singer. He is renowned for an ability to convey strong emotion through his voice. According to the website of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (where he was inducted in 1989), Redding's name is "synonymous with the term soul, music that arose out of the black experience in America through the transmutation of gospel and rhythm and blues into a form of funky, secular testifying.Read More...
He died on December 10, 1967 in a plane crash.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tramp - 120,144 plays
- Knock On Wood - 56,120 plays
- Lovey Dovey - 31,206 plays
- Bring It on Home to Me - 14,762 plays
- New Year's Resolution - 10,777 plays
- Tell It Like It Is - 8,736 plays
- When Something Is Wrong With My Baby - 6,838 plays
- Let Me Be Good To You - 6,329 plays
- It Takes Two - 5,558 plays
- New Year's Resolution ( LP Version ) - 2,856 plays