Otis Redding & Carla Thomas
0 Shouts - 300,920 Scrobbles
Otis Ray Redding, Jr. (September 9, 1941 – December 10, 1967 in Dawson, Georgia) was an American soul singer. He is renowned for an ability to convey strong emotion through his voice. According to the website of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (where he was inducted in 1989), Redding's name is "synonymous with the term soul, music that arose out of the black experience in America through the transmutation of gospel and rhythm and blues into a form of funky, secular testifying.Read More...
He died on December 10, 1967 in a plane crash.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tramp - 125,119 plays
- Knock On Wood - 58,629 plays
- Lovey Dovey - 31,884 plays
- Bring It on Home to Me - 15,899 plays
- New Year's Resolution - 11,252 plays
- Tell It Like It Is - 9,295 plays
- When Something Is Wrong With My Baby - 7,141 plays
- Let Me Be Good To You - 6,630 plays
- It Takes Two - 5,794 plays
- Ooh Carla, Ooh Otis - 5,375 plays