16 Shouts - 61,780 Scrobbles
Born in Chigasaki, Kanagawa, Japan in 1949 Osamu Kitajima (喜多屿修) runs his own East Quest Records, Inc. label. His music is an easy and very light combination of traditional Japanese tunes with contemporary electronic performance. - 1960'sCollege rock band, The Launchers, became one of the most successful groups in Japan
- 1970's Produced and wrote hundreds of jingles for TV commercial. Received Hollywood Radio & TV Award, ACC and CLIO Award.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tengu - (5:38) - 247 plays
- Taiyo (The Sun) - (7:49) - 150 plays
- Tengu (A Long-Nosed Goblin) - (5:38) - 127 plays
- Masterless Samurai - (5:12) - 147 plays
- Benzaiten (God Of Music And Water) - (3:37) - 112 plays
- The Elysian Fields - (9:19) - 130 plays
- whoma (immortality) - (10:59) - 77 plays
- Wings Of Knowledge - (12:39) - 114 plays
- Benzaiten (Good of Music) - (3:37) - 82 plays
- Benzaiten (Repris) - (11:18) - 79 plays