16 Shouts - 60,360 Scrobbles
Born in Chigasaki, Kanagawa, Japan in 1949 Osamu Kitajima (喜多屿修) runs his own East Quest Records, Inc. label. His music is an easy and very light combination of traditional Japanese tunes with contemporary electronic performance. - 1960'sCollege rock band, The Launchers, became one of the most successful groups in Japan
- 1970's Produced and wrote hundreds of jingles for TV commercial. Received Hollywood Radio & TV Award, ACC and CLIO Award.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Tengu - (5:38) - 202 plays
- Taiyo (The Sun) - (7:49) - 159 plays
- Tengu (A Long-Nosed Goblin) - (5:38) - 129 plays
- Benzaiten (God Of Music And Water) - (3:37) - 140 plays
- whoma (immortality) - (10:59) - 87 plays
- Benzaiten (Repris) - (11:18) - 82 plays
- Wings Of Knowledge - (12:39) - 103 plays
- Benzaiten (Good of Music) - (3:37) - 78 plays
- The Elysian Fields - (9:19) - 95 plays
- Benzaiten (Reprise) - (11:18) - 76 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online