40 Shouts - 30,783 Scrobbles
Born and raised in the "Lost Zone" (or "Zona Lost"), a pun on their tamed neighboorhood's name in São Paulo, Brazil (Zona Leste, a.k.a. East Zone, a brazilian equivalent to NYC's Bronx), Os Haxixins are problaly the most obscure and ill-fated band in the city's garage-rock scene. Influenced by hard to find 60's records, garage punk and psychedelia, the long time friends Sir Uly (drums) and Fábio (guitar) decided to come up with a repertoire based "only on fuzz pedal and guts", according to Sir Uly himself, after a non-succesfull experience in a band called Merry Prankster.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Voltei Demente - (3:09) - 71 plays
- Dirty Old Man - (2:32) - 70 plays
- Em Algum Lugar Da Mente - (2:08) - 60 plays
- Onde Meditar - (2:18) - 46 plays
- In the Deep End - (3:00) - 44 plays
- Onde Meditar (Imi-dá) - (2:21) - 34 plays
- Davi & Seus Lírios - (2:16) - 37 plays
- Surgia Por Sobre À Relva - (1:59) - 43 plays
- Preciso te deixar - (2:24) - 45 plays
- Depois Eu Volto (Gimme) - (2:30) - 36 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online