38 Shouts - 27,330 Scrobbles
Born and raised in the "Lost Zone" (or "Zona Lost"), a pun on their tamed neighboorhood's name in São Paulo, Brazil (Zona Leste, a.k.a. East Zone, a brazilian equivalent to NYC's Bronx), Os Haxixins are problaly the most obscure and ill-fated band in the city's garage-rock scene. Influenced by hard to find 60's records, garage punk and psychedelia, the long time friends Sir Uly (drums) and Fábio (guitar) decided to come up with a repertoire based "only on fuzz pedal and guts", according to Sir Uly himself, after a non-succesfull experience in a band called Merry Prankster.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Onde Meditar - (2:18) - 101 plays
- Voltei Demente - (3:09) - 69 plays
- Em Algum Lugar Da Mente - (2:08) - 57 plays
- Dirty Old Man - (2:32) - 78 plays
- Viagem às cavernas - (2:50) - 51 plays
- Preciso te deixar - (2:24) - 54 plays
- Algumas Milhas Daqui - (2:25) - 30 plays
- Depois de um lsd - (1:18) - 86 plays
- Ácido Fincado - (2:01) - 30 plays
- Depois Eu Volto (Gimme) - (2:30) - 47 plays