37 Shouts - 26,027 Scrobbles
Born and raised in the "Lost Zone" (or "Zona Lost"), a pun on their tamed neighboorhood's name in São Paulo, Brazil (Zona Leste, a.k.a. East Zone, a brazilian equivalent to NYC's Bronx), Os Haxixins are problaly the most obscure and ill-fated band in the city's garage-rock scene. Influenced by hard to find 60's records, garage punk and psychedelia, the long time friends Sir Uly (drums) and Fábio (guitar) decided to come up with a repertoire based "only on fuzz pedal and guts", according to Sir Uly himself, after a non-succesfull experience in a band called Merry Prankster.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Onde Meditar - (2:18) - 118 plays
- Em Algum Lugar Da Mente - (2:08) - 55 plays
- Voltei Demente - (3:09) - 63 plays
- Meu Bem - (2:10) - 58 plays
- Dirty Old Man - (2:32) - 48 plays
- In the Deep End - (3:00) - 42 plays
- Eu Vou de Novo - (2:43) - 38 plays
- Que Nem Diamante - (2:19) - 42 plays
- Marujo - (2:41) - 48 plays
- noites brancas - (2:15) - 55 plays