Orval Carlos Sibelius
9 Shouts - 49,861 Scrobbles
Two years after the rather agitated Recovery Tapes, the Paris Axel Monneau, alias Orval Carlos Sibelius, sign a little gem of psychedelic pop with enchanting melodic qualities. Sometimes some items succeed only by their state to define a particular aesthetic movement as their form is the purest expression. Super Forma part of this object class. The first track that immediately defines the nature of the proposed, in a word, cosmic auditory journey.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Asteroids - (2:44) - 941 plays
- Desintegração - (4:03) - 535 plays
- Spinning Round - (6:10) - 421 plays
- Good Remake - (5:33) - 374 plays
- Sonho de Songes - (2:12) - 355 plays
- Bells - (3:43) - 367 plays
- Super Data - (5:09) - 501 plays
- Archipel Celesta - (7:28) - 291 plays
- Cafuron - (5:30) - 294 plays
- Huong - (3:21) - 218 plays