Orval Carlos Sibelius
9 Shouts - 47,930 Scrobbles
Two years after the rather agitated Recovery Tapes, the Paris Axel Monneau, alias Orval Carlos Sibelius, sign a little gem of psychedelic pop with enchanting melodic qualities. Sometimes some items succeed only by their state to define a particular aesthetic movement as their form is the purest expression. Super Forma part of this object class. The first track that immediately defines the nature of the proposed, in a word, cosmic auditory journey.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Asteroids - (2:44) - 1,108 plays
- Desintegração - (4:03) - 601 plays
- Spinning Round - (6:10) - 448 plays
- Sonho de Songes - (2:12) - 430 plays
- Good Remake - (5:33) - 399 plays
- Bells - (3:43) - 425 plays
- Super Data - (5:09) - 557 plays
- Archipel Celesta - (7:28) - 361 plays
- Cafuron - (5:30) - 314 plays
- Huong - (3:21) - 247 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online