71 Shouts - 349,514 Scrobbles
A music project, which was established in the summer of the year 1996 by Frank Machau and Uwe Nolte. It advances more and more from the initial transformation of purely acoustic folk songs into experimental and meditative sound realms. The name Orplid refers to the poem "Gesang Weylas” of the German romantic Eduard Mörike. It describes a paradise beyond the Sea, an untouched, pure world, where the sensitive soul finds home.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stille (Demo) - (4:34) - 996 plays
- Stille - (3:58) - 657 plays
- Luzifer - (5:55) - 468 plays
- Bruder Luzifer - (3:31) - 432 plays
- Orplid - (3:44) - 453 plays
- Erzengel Michael - (6:22) - 606 plays
- Das alte Jahrtausend - (4:16) - 290 plays
- Balder - (4:33) - 327 plays
- Schwertgesang - (3:07) - 327 plays
- Der Merseburger Rabe - (4:16) - 336 plays