271 Shouts - 2,381,711 Scrobbles
Ornette Coleman (born 1930) is an American jazz saxophonist and composer. He is one of the major innovators of the 1960s free jazz movement and one of the most notable figures in jazz history. Coleman was born on 9th March 1930 in Fort Worth, Texas, where he began performing rhythm and blues and bebop, initially on tenor saxophone. He later switched to alto, which has remained his primary instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely Woman - (5:04) - 11,594 plays
- Peace - (8:59) - 7,650 plays
- Eventually - (4:21) - 6,854 plays
- Focus on Sanity - (6:50) - 5,540 plays
- Congeniality - (6:48) - 5,187 plays
- Chronology - (6:03) - 4,699 plays
- Ramblin' - (6:36) - 1,952 plays
- Una Muy Bonita - (6:04) - 1,222 plays
- Mind and Time - (3:12) - 864 plays
- Free - (6:26) - 958 plays