360 Shouts - 2,452,013 Scrobbles
Ornette Coleman (1930 - 2015) was an American jazz saxophonist and composer. He was one of the major innovators of the 1960s free jazz movement and one of the most notable figures in jazz history. Ornette Coleman (March 9, 1930 - June 11, 2015), was born in Fort Worth, Texas where he began performing rhythm and blues and bebop, initially on tenor saxophone. He later switched to alto, which has remained his primary instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely Woman - (5:04) - 11,809 plays
- Peace - (8:59) - 7,784 plays
- Eventually - (4:21) - 6,949 plays
- Focus on Sanity - (6:50) - 5,466 plays
- Congeniality - (6:48) - 5,161 plays
- Chronology - (6:03) - 4,672 plays
- Ramblin' - (6:36) - 1,947 plays
- Una Muy Bonita - (6:04) - 1,231 plays
- Mind and Time - (3:12) - 872 plays
- Free - (6:26) - 982 plays