270 Shouts - 2,358,048 Scrobbles
Ornette Coleman (born 1930) is an American jazz saxophonist and composer. He is one of the major innovators of the 1960s free jazz movement and one of the most notable figures in jazz history. Coleman was born on 9th March 1930 in Fort Worth, Texas, where he began performing rhythm and blues and bebop, initially on tenor saxophone. He later switched to alto, which has remained his primary instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely Woman - (5:04) - 11,743 plays
- Peace - (8:59) - 7,729 plays
- Eventually - (4:21) - 6,860 plays
- Focus on Sanity - (6:50) - 5,689 plays
- Congeniality - (6:48) - 5,269 plays
- Chronology - (6:03) - 4,728 plays
- Ramblin' - (6:36) - 2,037 plays
- Una Muy Bonita - (6:04) - 1,201 plays
- Free - (6:26) - 1,012 plays
- Mind and Time - (3:12) - 816 plays