267 Shouts - 2,211,902 Scrobbles
Ornette Coleman (born 1930) is an American jazz saxophonist and composer. He is one of the major innovators of the 1960s free jazz movement and one of the most notable figures in jazz history. Coleman was born on 9th March 1930 in Fort Worth, Texas, where he began performing rhythm and blues and bebop, initially on tenor saxophone. He later switched to alto, which has remained his primary instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely Woman - (5:04) - 10,674 plays
- Peace - (8:59) - 6,573 plays
- Eventually - (4:21) - 6,581 plays
- Congeniality - (6:48) - 5,240 plays
- Focus On Sanity - (6:50) - 5,158 plays
- Chronology - (6:03) - 4,726 plays
- Ramblin' - (6:36) - 1,880 plays
- Una Muy Bonita - (6:04) - 1,338 plays
- Free - (6:26) - 1,131 plays
- Blues Connotation - (5:17) - 1,038 plays