248 Shouts - 1,969,811 Scrobbles
Ornette Coleman (born 1930) is an American jazz saxophonist and composer. He is one of the major innovators of the 1960s free jazz movement and one of the most notable figures in jazz history. Coleman was born on 9th March 1930 in Fort Worth, Texas, where he began performing rhythm and blues and bebop, initially on tenor saxophone. He later switched to alto, which has remained his primary instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely Woman - (5:04) - 12,535 plays
- Eventually - (4:21) - 8,249 plays
- Peace - (8:59) - 7,353 plays
- Congeniality - (6:44) - 6,496 plays
- Focus On Sanity - (6:50) - 6,584 plays
- Chronology - (6:03) - 5,755 plays
- Ramblin' - (6:38) - 1,962 plays
- Mind And Time - Instrumental - (3:08) - 1,279 plays
- Blues Connotation - (5:17) - 1,309 plays
- Free - (6:26) - 1,228 plays