268 Shouts - 2,223,163 Scrobbles
Ornette Coleman (born 1930) is an American jazz saxophonist and composer. He is one of the major innovators of the 1960s free jazz movement and one of the most notable figures in jazz history. Coleman was born on 9th March 1930 in Fort Worth, Texas, where he began performing rhythm and blues and bebop, initially on tenor saxophone. He later switched to alto, which has remained his primary instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely Woman - (5:04) - 10,759 plays
- Peace - (8:59) - 6,571 plays
- Eventually - (4:21) - 6,432 plays
- Focus on Sanity - (6:50) - 5,151 plays
- Congeniality - (6:48) - 5,110 plays
- Chronology - (6:03) - 4,596 plays
- Ramblin' - (6:36) - 1,891 plays
- Una Muy Bonita - (6:04) - 1,270 plays
- Free - (6:26) - 1,131 plays
- Blues Connotation - (5:17) - 954 plays