269 Shouts - 2,245,733 Scrobbles
Ornette Coleman (born 1930) is an American jazz saxophonist and composer. He is one of the major innovators of the 1960s free jazz movement and one of the most notable figures in jazz history. Coleman was born on 9th March 1930 in Fort Worth, Texas, where he began performing rhythm and blues and bebop, initially on tenor saxophone. He later switched to alto, which has remained his primary instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely Woman - (5:04) - 11,073 plays
- Peace - (8:59) - 6,923 plays
- Eventually - (4:21) - 6,432 plays
- Congeniality - (6:48) - 5,213 plays
- Focus on Sanity - (6:50) - 5,227 plays
- Chronology - (6:03) - 4,621 plays
- Ramblin' - (6:36) - 1,843 plays
- Una Muy Bonita - (6:04) - 1,218 plays
- Free - (6:26) - 1,150 plays
- Invisible - (4:13) - 950 plays