269 Shouts - 2,278,394 Scrobbles
Ornette Coleman (born 1930) is an American jazz saxophonist and composer. He is one of the major innovators of the 1960s free jazz movement and one of the most notable figures in jazz history. Coleman was born on 9th March 1930 in Fort Worth, Texas, where he began performing rhythm and blues and bebop, initially on tenor saxophone. He later switched to alto, which has remained his primary instrument.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lonely Woman - (5:04) - 11,196 plays
- Peace - (8:59) - 7,383 plays
- Eventually - (4:21) - 6,309 plays
- Focus on Sanity - (6:50) - 5,286 plays
- Congeniality - (6:48) - 5,093 plays
- Chronology - (6:03) - 4,552 plays
- Ramblin' - (6:36) - 1,888 plays
- Una Muy Bonita - (5:37) - 1,136 plays
- Free - (6:26) - 1,153 plays
- Invisible - (4:13) - 921 plays