Orlík was a Czech oi! band founded in 1988 by Daniel Landa and David Matásek with slogan "nic než národ, Čechy Čechům" (Nothing but nation, Bohemia for Czechs). They recorded two albums before their split-up in 1993. Orlík is considered to be the main reason for the rise of a WP skinhead movement after the fall of the Iron Curtain. Though the skinhead movment for the two was shortlived, and soon faded as the two boys grew older and lost their social angst and misdirected aggressive opinions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bílej jezdec - (3:20) - 247 plays
- Bílá liga - 168 plays
- Skinhead - (2:06) - 117 plays
- Čech - (1:44) - 194 plays
- Dudy - 115 plays
- My proti nám - (2:49) - 163 plays
- Vozová hradba - (2:07) - 115 plays
- Zahrádka - (2:54) - 128 plays
- Orlík - (1:45) - 89 plays
- Skinheadskej stát - (2:46) - 118 plays