Orlík was a Czech oi! band founded in 1988 by Daniel Landa and David Matásek with slogan "nic než národ, Čechy Čechům" (Nothing but nation, Bohemia for Czechs). They recorded two albums before their split-up in 1993. Orlík is considered to be the main reason for the rise of a WP skinhead movement after the fall of the Iron Curtain. Though the skinhead movment for the two was shortlived, and soon faded as the two boys grew older and lost their social angst and misdirected aggressive opinions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online