0 Shouts - 8,848 Scrobbles
When Jeff Lynne stated that he had no future plans for The Electric Light Orchestra in 1986, Mik Kaminski looked for a new job. As Kelly Groucutt and Mik wanted to perform "their" ELO songs live and they knew that this was no good under the name Player, they looked for musicians and founded OrKestra, with a K for "Kelly" and "Kaminski". The band's name was written with the K of Kelly's logo: "OrKestra". In March 1987 the group was complete.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Some Kind of Magic - (3:48) - 24 plays
- This Is The Night - (3:23) - 12 plays
- Bring On The Dancing Girls - (3:03) - 9 plays
- Sea Of Dreams - (4:38) - 8 plays
- Hold On To Love - (3:25) - 10 plays
- Everybody's Got To Need Somebody - (3:45) - 12 plays
- Don't Give Up - (3:05) - 9 plays
- Dear Mama - (4:34) - 9 plays
- Who's That Calling - (3:36) - 12 plays
- Rock & Roll Fever - (3:15) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online