6 Shouts - 25,686 Scrobbles
Born in 2004, Orillia Opry is the sound of rythym driven accoustic guitar, and the un-orchestrated melding of vocals. Pandion Haliaetus is Orillia Opry's first album, recorded in Montreal in the Spring of 2005. The album catches the two key protagonists at their best, and is given extra life with the distinctive touch of Warren Spicer (Plants and Animals, Timber) as both producer and player, and Matthew Woodley on drums. Daniel Noble is from a small town rich with red brick buildings.
Emma Baxter is from a valley on an island in the sea.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Lied - (3:43) - 96 plays
- Riverside 2 - (3:35) - 10 plays
- Shadow Shadow - (6:19) - 10 plays
- Poison House - (3:11) - 5 plays
- Peace Will Come - (5:19) - 12 plays
- Lucky Wind - (4:24) - 56 plays
- You Should Tell Me So - (4:31) - 5 plays
- Lead Frames - (6:07) - 5 plays
- Embrace And Undo - (4:36) - 4 plays
- Osprey - (3:12) - 2 plays
- Sia’s In The Billboard Top 10 For The First Time As A Solo Artist
- Hilary Duff Drops “Chasing The Sun” Comeback Single + Video
- Nicki Minaj Delays “Anaconda” Release A Week Later
- “Weird Al” Yankovic’s ‘Mandatory Fun’ Is His First No.1 Album Ever
- Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, Eminem Top 2014 MTV VMAs Nominations