6 Shouts - 25,669 Scrobbles
Born in 2004, Orillia Opry is the sound of rythym driven accoustic guitar, and the un-orchestrated melding of vocals. Pandion Haliaetus is Orillia Opry's first album, recorded in Montreal in the Spring of 2005. The album catches the two key protagonists at their best, and is given extra life with the distinctive touch of Warren Spicer (Plants and Animals, Timber) as both producer and player, and Matthew Woodley on drums. Daniel Noble is from a small town rich with red brick buildings.
Emma Baxter is from a valley on an island in the sea.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Lied - (3:43) - 26 plays
- Riverside 2 - (3:35) - 7 plays
- Poison House - (3:11) - 10 plays
- Long Thorn - (4:20) - 10 plays
- Lucky Wind - (4:24) - 17 plays
- Peace Will Come - (5:19) - 4 plays
- I Am Just A Bug - (5:19) - 5 plays
- Aunt June Angelina - (3:35) - 11 plays
- It's Rare - (6:46) - 8 plays
- Silent Films - (2:49) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online