39 Shouts - 477,614 Scrobbles
Oregon was one of the first prominent fusions of jazz and music from around the world, practically inventing the genre of World Jazz by example. The band was an outgrowth of the Paul Winter Consort of the 60s. Ralph Towner (guitar, keyboards, trumpet), Paul McCandless (woodwind instruments), Glen Moore (double bass, violin, piano) and Collin Walcott (percussion, sitar, tabla) blended Western and Indian styles of improvisation into music that also had elements of folk and avant-garde.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1000 Kilometers - (10:30) - 368 plays
- Witchi-Tai-To - (3:30) - 546 plays
- Yellow Bell - (7:04) - 490 plays
- Aurora - (7:51) - 317 plays
- The Silence Of A Candle - (9:45) - 296 plays
- Waterwheel - (8:42) - 307 plays
- Sail - (4:31) - 263 plays
- North Star - (5:54) - 213 plays
- Cane Fields - (4:36) - 299 plays
- Tide Pool - (8:39) - 167 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online