30 Shouts - 258,264 Scrobbles
Oranger is a band whose career to date has been punctuated by critical success and a highly enviable tour history. As Oranger releases its 4th full-length, New Comes and Goes, the band discovers it’s at its strongest when it does what it knows best—playing rock music irreverent of time and place. Leap years seem always to breed change, and for Oranger, 2004 was no exception. First, the band put a couple of exclamatory notches in its tour belt, supporting Apples in Stereo early in the year, and playing summer dates in Dublin, Ireland and Manchester, England with a band called REM.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mr. Sandman - (3:01) - 4,060 plays
- Crooked In The Weird of the Catacombs - (4:04) - 282 plays
- New Comes and Goes - (3:26) - 181 plays
- Crones - (3:28) - 147 plays
- Sukiyaki - (2:11) - 126 plays
- Othersider - (4:22) - 118 plays
- Going Under - (3:06) - 87 plays
- A View of the City From an Airplane - (3:32) - 80 plays
- Garden Party for the Murder Pride - (3:12) - 93 plays
- Outtatoch - (3:55) - 89 plays