19 Shouts - 244,477 Scrobbles
After years spent adding texture and background for bands and artists from Chicago to Los Angeles, Paul Bessenbacher (PB to those who know him) has created his own project with Opus Orange. After spending his college years at a music conservatory outside of Chicago, PB returned to California and began writing, producing and collaborating with artists such as Eleni Mandell, Thao Nguyen, Tim Booth (James), Lauren Hillman (Kotomi), Emy Reynolds, and Joe Gil. The cast of characters that make up Opus Orange is ever changing – perhaps that is what distinguishes their original sound and spontaneity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing But Time - (2:38) - 3,299 plays
- The Next World - (5:41) - 2,206 plays
- Balance - (2:45) - 2,293 plays
- Out of the Shadows - (2:33) - 1,338 plays
- Crystal Clear - (3:56) - 936 plays
- Fortress - (3:54) - 928 plays
- So It Goes - (2:39) - 754 plays
- Artificial Heart - (3:53) - 762 plays
- In the Dark - (3:24) - 680 plays
- The World Is Spinning - (2:30) - 496 plays