19 Shouts - 235,831 Scrobbles
After years spent adding texture and background for bands and artists from Chicago to Los Angeles, Paul Bessenbacher (PB to those who know him) has created his own project with Opus Orange. After spending his college years at a music conservatory outside of Chicago, PB returned to California and began writing, producing and collaborating with artists such as Eleni Mandell, Thao Nguyen, Tim Booth (James), Lauren Hillman (Kotomi), Emy Reynolds, and Joe Gil. The cast of characters that make up Opus Orange is ever changing – perhaps that is what distinguishes their original sound and spontaneity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing But Time - (2:38) - 3,805 plays
- The Next World - (5:41) - 3,774 plays
- Balance - (2:45) - 3,142 plays
- Crystal Clear - (3:56) - 1,213 plays
- Fortress - (3:54) - 991 plays
- So It Goes - (2:39) - 1,047 plays
- Out of the Shadows - (2:33) - 728 plays
- The World Is Spinning - (2:30) - 696 plays
- That Is To Say Feat. Lauren Hillman - (3:43) - 600 plays
- In the Dark - (3:24) - 784 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online