0 Shouts - 283,751 Scrobbles
After years spent adding texture and background for bands and artists from Chicago to Los Angeles, Paul Bessenbacher (PB to those who know him) has created his own project with Opus Orange.Read More...
After spending his college years at a music conservatory outside of Chicago, PB returned to California and began writing, producing and collaborating with artists such as Eleni Mandell, Thao Nguyen, Tim Booth (James), Lauren Hillman (Kotomi), Emy Reynolds, and Joe Gil. The cast of characters that make up Opus Orange is ever changing – perhaps that is what distinguishes their original sound and spontaneity.
Most recently, PB and Bernard Chadwick joined The Muir Project for their trek along the John Muir Trail. They took the free-spirited creation from the trail to the studio as they composed the soundtrack for The Muir Project's documentary "Mile... Mile And A Half". Diving Bell and Out Of The Shadows are both featured on the upcoming soundtrack slated for release in May 2013.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing But Time - 56,247 plays
- Crystal Clear - 30,872 plays
- Balance - 17,810 plays
- The World Is Spinning - 15,113 plays
- So It Goes - 12,458 plays
- Out of the Shadows - 9,560 plays
- Almost There [feat. Lauren Hillman] - 13,283 plays
- That Is To Say Feat. Lauren Hillman - 9,090 plays
- The Next World - 8,334 plays
- It's Alright - 7,223 plays