19 Shouts - 214,318 Scrobbles
After years spent adding texture and background for bands and artists from Chicago to Los Angeles, Paul Bessenbacher (PB to those who know him) has created his own project with Opus Orange. After spending his college years at a music conservatory outside of Chicago, PB returned to California and began writing, producing and collaborating with artists such as Eleni Mandell, Thao Nguyen, Tim Booth (James), Lauren Hillman (Kotomi), Emy Reynolds, and Joe Gil. The cast of characters that make up Opus Orange is ever changing – perhaps that is what distinguishes their original sound and spontaneity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing But Time - (2:38) - 6,133 plays
- Crystal Clear - (3:56) - 2,615 plays
- Balance - 3,857 plays
- Fortress - (3:54) - 1,922 plays
- That Is To Say Feat. Lauren Hillman - (3:43) - 1,203 plays
- So It Goes - (2:39) - 1,354 plays
- The World Is Spinning - (2:30) - 915 plays
- Out of the Shadows - (2:33) - 904 plays
- The Next World - (5:41) - 745 plays
- It's Alright - (1:17) - 593 plays