19 Shouts - 162,993 Scrobbles
After years spent adding texture and background for bands and artists from Chicago to Los Angeles, Paul Bessenbacher (PB to those who know him) has created his own project with Opus Orange. After spending his college years at a music conservatory outside of Chicago, PB returned to California and began writing, producing and collaborating with artists such as Eleni Mandell, Thao Nguyen, Tim Booth (James), Lauren Hillman (Kotomi), Emy Reynolds, and Joe Gil. The cast of characters that make up Opus Orange is ever changing – perhaps that is what distinguishes their original sound and spontaneity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing But Time - (2:38) - 7,375 plays
- Crystal Clear - (3:56) - 3,737 plays
- So It Goes - (2:39) - 3,399 plays
- Out of the Shadows - (2:33) - 1,931 plays
- The World Is Spinning - (2:30) - 1,198 plays
- That Is To Say Feat. Lauren Hillman - (3:43) - 1,360 plays
- It's Alright - (1:17) - 923 plays
- Light Between the Trees - (3:11) - 1,147 plays
- Wait Wait Wait - (3:40) - 707 plays
- Quiet, It's Naptime - (2:15) - 732 plays