19 Shouts - 109,647 Scrobbles
After years spent adding texture and background for bands and artists from Chicago to Los Angeles, Paul Bessenbacher (PB to those who know him) has created his own project with Opus Orange. After spending his college years at a music conservatory outside of Chicago, PB returned to California and began writing, producing and collaborating with artists such as Eleni Mandell, Thao Nguyen, Tim Booth (James), Lauren Hillman (Kotomi), Emy Reynolds, and Joe Gil. The cast of characters that make up Opus Orange is ever changing – perhaps that is what distinguishes their original sound and spontaneity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing But Time - (2:38) - 7,816 plays
- Crystal Clear - (3:56) - 4,741 plays
- So It Goes - (2:39) - 3,092 plays
- That Is To Say Feat. Lauren Hillman - (3:43) - 2,038 plays
- The World Is Spinning - (2:30) - 1,505 plays
- When I Look in Your Eyes (feat. Chelsea Williams) - (2:27) - 2,001 plays
- Wait Wait Wait - (3:40) - 1,305 plays
- It's Alright - (1:17) - 1,171 plays
- Take Your Time - (2:55) - 965 plays
- Quiet, It's Naptime - (2:15) - 942 plays