19 Shouts - 223,836 Scrobbles
After years spent adding texture and background for bands and artists from Chicago to Los Angeles, Paul Bessenbacher (PB to those who know him) has created his own project with Opus Orange. After spending his college years at a music conservatory outside of Chicago, PB returned to California and began writing, producing and collaborating with artists such as Eleni Mandell, Thao Nguyen, Tim Booth (James), Lauren Hillman (Kotomi), Emy Reynolds, and Joe Gil. The cast of characters that make up Opus Orange is ever changing – perhaps that is what distinguishes their original sound and spontaneity.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Nothing But Time - (2:38) - 4,222 plays
- The Next World - (5:41) - 2,756 plays
- Balance - (2:45) - 3,522 plays
- Crystal Clear - (3:56) - 1,425 plays
- Fortress - (3:54) - 1,249 plays
- So It Goes - (2:39) - 1,110 plays
- The World Is Spinning - (2:30) - 688 plays
- That Is To Say Feat. Lauren Hillman - (3:43) - 661 plays
- Out of the Shadows - (2:33) - 638 plays
- In the Dark - (3:24) - 712 plays