27 Shouts - 169,052 Scrobbles
Ozer began his career in the late nineties when minimal and tech-house were making a resurgence in Istanbul. In a city oppressed by both a stifling heat and a musical style equally as stagnant, Onur helped battle to change the old rules and break old habits, breathing fresh life into a dispirited club scene. Armed with his vinyl case, still dressed in his shabby student clothes, he entered the clubs to share his biggest passion, dancing without reason.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Halikarnas - (2:39) - 85 plays
- Oval - (4:02) - 46 plays
- Orion - (6:35) - 57 plays
- Eclipse - Loco Dice Remix - (8:39) - 47 plays
- Allegro Energico - (8:09) - 27 plays
- Envy - (6:41) - 24 plays
- Vakant Limited 1 - (10:23) - 36 plays
- 1996 - (10:56) - 22 plays
- Eclipse - (5:10) - 16 plays
- Sahara - Zimmermann's Wüstenmond - (15:47) - 12 plays