28 Shouts - 167,109 Scrobbles
Ozer began his career in the late nineties when minimal and tech-house were making a resurgence in Istanbul. In a city oppressed by both a stifling heat and a musical style equally as stagnant, Onur helped battle to change the old rules and break old habits, breathing fresh life into a dispirited club scene. Armed with his vinyl case, still dressed in his shabby student clothes, he entered the clubs to share his biggest passion, dancing without reason.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Halikarnas - (2:39) - 446 plays
- Eclipse - Loco Dice Remix - (8:39) - 59 plays
- Envy - (6:41) - 63 plays
- Eclipse - (5:10) - 48 plays
- Orion - (6:35) - 33 plays
- Allegro Energico - (8:09) - 23 plays
- Innervoice - Isolée Remix - (10:29) - 22 plays
- Terpsichorean Echoes - (9:57) - 19 plays
- Traumbone - (9:56) - 18 plays
- Seraglio - (6:57) - 17 plays