27 Shouts - 168,657 Scrobbles
Ozer began his career in the late nineties when minimal and tech-house were making a resurgence in Istanbul. In a city oppressed by both a stifling heat and a musical style equally as stagnant, Onur helped battle to change the old rules and break old habits, breathing fresh life into a dispirited club scene. Armed with his vinyl case, still dressed in his shabby student clothes, he entered the clubs to share his biggest passion, dancing without reason.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Halikarnas - (2:39) - 103 plays
- Oval - (4:02) - 37 plays
- Eclipse - Loco Dice Remix - (8:39) - 49 plays
- Envy - (6:41) - 37 plays
- 1996 - (10:56) - 60 plays
- Orion - (6:35) - 48 plays
- Eclipse - (5:10) - 22 plays
- Vakant Limited 1 - (10:23) - 37 plays
- Allegro Energico - (8:09) - 19 plays
- Doppelgänger - (7:15) - 15 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online