One Last Wish
87 Shouts - 286,889 Scrobbles
Along with the political and musical evolution that was associated with "Revolution Summer", the mid-80s in the Washington, DC saw the development of the group house culture that would become a centerpiece of the DC punk underground for many years to come. The Garfield Street house in the Cathedral neighborhood of DC was started in 1985 and its occupants included Brendan Canty and Guy Picciotto of Rites of Spring (and later, Fugazi) as well as Michael Hampton and Ivor Hansen of Embrace.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- My Better Half - (1:56) - 1,818 plays
- Burning In the Undertow - (2:06) - 1,331 plays
- Hide - (2:11) - 1,251 plays
- Loss Like a Seed - (2:00) - 913 plays
- This Time - (1:58) - 776 plays
- Break to Broken - (2:01) - 942 plays
- One Last Wish - (2:18) - 896 plays
- Friendship Is Far - (2:36) - 892 plays
- Shadow - (1:50) - 845 plays
- Three Unkind Silences - (1:38) - 861 plays