97 Shouts - 679,394 Scrobbles
Onda Vaga begins in january 2007, in the magic beaches of Cabo Polonio, Uruguay; when Nacho Rodríguez and Marcelo Blanco (former Doris) along with Marcos Orellana and Tomás Gaggero (Michael Mike) prepare an acoustic set (acoustic guitar, cuatro, trumpet, cajon) with their own songs to play some gigs during their vacations. In may 2007, back in Argentina, a new member joins the group: Germán Cohen (Satélite Kingston and Orquesta de salón), adding his voice and the smooth colour of his trombon to the band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mambeado - (3:41) - 4,506 plays
- Parque - (3:00) - 2,936 plays
- Te quiero - (3:01) - 2,864 plays
- Me pega fuerte - (2:39) - 2,644 plays
- Tataralí - (3:37) - 3,029 plays
- Ir al baile - (4:07) - 2,261 plays
- Havana affair - (3:19) - 2,145 plays
- Sequia de amor - (2:23) - 2,255 plays
- Cartagena - (2:17) - 2,092 plays
- Jovens - (3:45) - 1,918 plays