0 Shouts - 330,177 Scrobbles
1) Ken Andrews of Failure, Replicants and Year of the Rabbit. Released Shifting Skin in 2000 on Epic Records. Released Make Believe in 2002Read More...
2) Hardcore band from Seattle. Started in late 2007, ON came together after the recent and rapid dissolution of some of the west coast’s best and hardest working bands. Having relentlessly toured with each other in separate entities, former members of Champion, Go It Alone, Blue Monday and Lights Out decided to pool their distinctive ingredients, into a gumbo of pure legitimacy.
2008 saw the self-release of their debut EP “Vital Times”. A blistering mix of late 90’s youth crew and Quicksand-esque groove, the EP was a definitive opening salvo, immediately memorable and totally undeniable.
After spending 2008 establishing a local presence and heading out on the road with friends Verse and Have Heart, ON went back into the studio to record the follow up to Vital Times, the recently released “Control EP.” Again deciding to release the record themselves, the new material found ON expanding on both their musical direction and ideology, which in this day and age, is becoming increasingly rare. 2009 will find both EPs being re-released on 12 inch vinyl in a combined effort by Reaper Records, React Records and Powered Records, as well as additional touring in both North America and Europe.
3) Spanish Metal Band from Madrid.
4) Dark ambient duo featuring Sylvain Chauveau and Steven Hess.
5) Short-lived Melbourne noise rock band, the creative core of which went on to form Zond.
6) ON are an independent Brooklyn based duo, comprised of Naaran Barzilay and Adam Halfi.
They started their collaborative musical journey as kids in the countryside of northern Israel. Reconnected in New York in the year of 2005 and have since worked on several musical projects together. ON was founded in the year of 2010. They just released their first record, soon to be followed by an up-coming US tour. Their debut Album “Box of Costumes” is an intuitive musical exploration. A sequence of vivid images of when beauty was first recognized or rediscovered. Melodies that are telling the stories and revealing the spirit of a dreamy villager child and voices of a human waking close by the heart of the world right before the end of an era.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Silence Inside - 19,792 plays
- Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi - 26,752 plays
- Take a Stand - 16,778 plays
- Vital Times - 15,209 plays
- Generations - 15,997 plays
- Slingshot - 10,154 plays
- Soluble Words - 9,774 plays
- C'mon Collapse - 8,677 plays
- Avalanche - 6,945 plays
- If I Get To Feel You - 6,670 plays