On The Might of Princes
147 Shouts - 469,811 Scrobbles
Since their inception in 1998, Long Island, NY band On the Might of Princes has been creating their own dynamic sound, fusing melody and technical madness, all intertwined through dramatic guitar progressions, fast leads, a tight rhythm section and their notably introspective lyrics. On the Might of Princes made a name for themselves through consistent touring including some festival shows, such as Hellfest and Magicfest. The band disbanded in May of 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Go Fuck Yrself - (2:59) - 859 plays
- For Meg - (6:58) - 949 plays
- And the Hat Stays On - (5:40) - 885 plays
- The Swell and the Breaking - (4:14) - 590 plays
- The Water vs. the Anchor - (4:46) - 817 plays
- Caboose - (3:09) - 661 plays
- Here Come the Sirens - (5:09) - 612 plays
- Old Wives Tale - (5:24) - 538 plays
- No Sign of the Messiah (Part II) - (1:31) - 521 plays
- If I Knew Numbers (the Stalemate) - (5:49) - 683 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online