On The Last Day
62 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
A noble attribute often ascribed to professional athletes is their ability to play with pain. That certainly applies to the fiery Seattle hardcore rock band On The Last Day. Consider this particular road hazard: They were playing in Charleroi, PA this last tour, singer Geoff Walker recalls. And right at the end of Leaving The Citadel bassist Aaron Johnson's headstock and Geoff's face crossed paths. "He hit me and all I remember was thinking, That's gonna bleed." He awoke a minute later to Justin handing him a towel and a river of blood meandering across the stage from his nose.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online