On The Last Day
62 Shouts - 171,951 Scrobbles
A noble attribute often ascribed to professional athletes is their ability to play with pain. That certainly applies to the fiery Seattle hardcore rock band On The Last Day. Consider this particular road hazard: They were playing in Charleroi, PA this last tour, singer Geoff Walker recalls. And right at the end of Leaving The Citadel bassist Aaron Johnson's headstock and Geoff's face crossed paths. "He hit me and all I remember was thinking, That's gonna bleed." He awoke a minute later to Justin handing him a towel and a river of blood meandering across the stage from his nose.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsStrings of numbers in the black. Solutions false to send me back. If only I could only do the math. (there is no escape) Tell me secrets with white noise. If I could single out a voice maybe the past would all make sense. (there is no meaning) A pattern there, a sequence here, there's something that I lack. The answer's there, but the end is near, and there's no turning back.
There's meaning in the static and I need to believe that if there's an end, I'm planning my escape.
Turn the volume up to ten. The signal's there it's just hiding. Beware the monsters at the end. (there is no escape) I'll place this purpose in the void. Something to block out the white noise. Quick now, my time is running out. (There is no meaning) They've caught my scent, they're on my heels, this city's closing in. I'm leaving town, I'm reaching out, but all I grasp is air.
I hear voices in the darkness. (I hear voices) Waiting, they're watching, and telling me lies. They don't answer now.
I hear voices...
- We've Lost Another One - (4:08) - 223 plays
- LyricsYou seemed so strong, stood your ground
Is this enough to make you proud?
The seasons barely change
They move too fast for me
Back home the autumn leaves
- LyricsThe dead will take you in
Leave me alone, can't you see I'm dying
Here. I'll rip you, wide open. Just let me
Go, there's no more use for me
So cold I'm shaking
- Mouth Full Of Regret - (4:02) - 45 plays
- The Rescue - (4:04) - 62 plays
- So Here Is Us, On The Raggedy Edge - (3:38) - 54 plays
- At The Breaking Of The World - (3:20) - 75 plays
- Twelve CC's - (3:37) - 96 plays
- Missing Frames (Changeover) - (3:14) - 37 plays