On The Last Day
62 Shouts - 170,119 Scrobbles
A noble attribute often ascribed to professional athletes is their ability to play with pain. That certainly applies to the fiery Seattle hardcore rock band On The Last Day. Consider this particular road hazard: They were playing in Charleroi, PA this last tour, singer Geoff Walker recalls. And right at the end of Leaving The Citadel bassist Aaron Johnson's headstock and Geoff's face crossed paths. "He hit me and all I remember was thinking, That's gonna bleed." He awoke a minute later to Justin handing him a towel and a river of blood meandering across the stage from his nose.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- We've Lost Another One - (4:08) - 256 plays
- Meaning In The Static - (3:09) - 175 plays
- Leaving The Citadel - (3:07) - 132 plays
- Below One Hundred - (3:54) - 94 plays
- The Rescue - (4:04) - 88 plays
- Mouth Full Of Regret - (4:02) - 52 plays
- At The Breaking Of The World - (3:20) - 56 plays
- So Here Is Us, On The Raggedy Edge - (3:38) - 69 plays
- Twelve CC's - (3:37) - 83 plays
- A Welcome Haunting - (4:09) - 48 plays